Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Almighty Food Processor

Ok Ya'll the 7 cup Cuisinart food processor is on sale at Macy's for $59- if you don't have one, it's time to invest.

I bought mine at Costco- it's the 14 cup Cuisinart $150. All I can say is that it has saved me hours prepping in the kitchen, and I can't believe it took me so long to get one.

Here's a little insight to these gadgets. First, it slices veggies, shreds, and processes. I no longer have to mince garlic- boom! into the processor and done! Pulsing is a great feature that many overlook. It is excellent for chopping and won't turn things into mush. Onion, beans, and veggies can all be "chopped" if you pulse. Oh, and it can also make fabulous dough.

I love my food processor and I encourage you all to invest and get one too...especially if you love to cook.

Happy cooking!

I love you-mama

2 comments:

  1. I adore my food processor. And that is a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too "Little Foodie"! I've been telling everyone about this deal =). Happy Holidays, and Happy cooking!

    ReplyDelete