Monday, December 20, 2010

Looking Forward

Blessings and Love dear family,

I must say that 2010 was full of some great challenges. But with Jah by my side, these challenges have made me stronger. I am thankful for what I have learned. I am never too old to grow, and I always pray that I will be guided to where Jah wants me to be, surrounded by love. I am also so blessed to have a wonderful support system. My husband is my best friend, and, besides Jah, my great ROCK of comfort....for almost 7 years strong- we love each other more today than yesterday.

I look forward to the new year as we approach it's arrival- full speed ahead. I have been truly blessed by Jah with a wonderful new opportunity to combine all my passions into one venture. This new positions begins with this new year- and I am so excited. I will be cooking, un-cooking, sharing, and teaching all about a vegetarian life-style. I will be holding cooking classes and speaking to children and their parents, and grandparents. I pray with all my heart that I can inspire others to choose healing foods- foods that will open lives to a new destiny. Knowledge is power. "Let food be your medicine and medicine your food"- Taurus Riley

I love you with the love of the Most High Jah. I pray for goodness and that you all enter into this new year knowing how loved you are by the one that created you. Let us love one another and join in praise- For this is the day that Jah has made. Aloha

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing to have your words of wizdom inspire us and give us strengh to keep on waking up and reaching within our soul for the Divine love and peace so we can pass on to the world!
    Spiritual evolution is a conscious choice and we do so by spreading that love and inner peace, its a constant practice!!!
    And to learn is the way to grow!!!!
    I feel so lucky to know you... with a soul like yours around I feel it in my heart that the Higher Power is giving me another tool to evolve!!!
    Thank you , thank you , thank you!!
    May the Lord fill up your heart and mind with the fire of Love to help others onto the path of the Divine Love!
    I look forward to an exciting and inspiring Blog of Mama T in my life! Like you wrote Knowledge is Power!!!
    One love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful soul and I am so honored and blessed to know you! Love you dear sister!

    ReplyDelete