Thursday, December 13, 2012

Opening Our Hearts

Today was a beautiful day full of surprise. I got 2 missed calls from a number that I didn't recognize. I Listened to the messages left and found out that it was Patricia Bragg, the renowned daughter of Paul Bragg. I called her back and we had he most wonderful conversation about life and health. I was so happy to let her know that her father's book, The Miracle of fasting basically changed my life. She said that she still fasts every Monday and 3 days once a month. She is full of life and just a joy to talk with. I am looking forward to interviewing her for a new show I am working on.
I am looking forward to making this blog outlet more of a priority and connecting with you all. Health is wealth. I love that we can always learn and grow when we open our hearts. This is my focus right now in my life journey. Open my heart, so I may learn and grow. Please join me on this journey. I will share what I learn and post as often as I can. I love you family.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment